Do you want your cold lunch to STAY cold??
Taking your own lunch to work or school is a great way to stay healthy and save money – but it’s no fun when your cold drink is now warm, that crisp salad is limp as a wet fish, or last night’s leftovers have a new, strange smell…! Get serious – are you really going to stay happy and healthy by breaking the golden rule of food safety – food-safe temperatures?
Premiala’s insulated neoprene lunch bag is the answer! It has a thick foil lining glued to the inside of the bag to provide vastly superior insulation to non-insulated bags, so fridge-cold food or a hot lunch stays that way for hours! Plus, the liner ensures any spills are discreetly contained within the bag. Premiala knows know food safety, which is why they’ve created a unique product that just works.
- Dad or Mom taking a cold lunch to work
- Kids taking a hot lunch to school
- Keeping cans of drink cold for an outdoor party
- Transporting hot sausage rolls to a picnic
- … and any other time you need to maintain the temperature of something!
* Note: The contents will not stay hot or cold indefinitely. This bag will maintain the correct temperature for longer than non-insulated bags, but it is the user’s responsibility to ensure the food is the correct temperature before consuming.
- Avoid a warm lunch when you want it to be cold!
- Men will still look manly with this bag, just as ladies will look classy and feminine
- Keep your lunch and drinks together with its convenient size
Neoprene is a good thermal insulator when there is a constant addition of thermal energy, such as a wetsuit when surfing or scuba-diving, where the body is constantly adding new heat to the system. But it doesn’t work so well when the thermal energy is fixed, such as with hot or cold food which starts to lose its energy as soon as you take it out of the oven or fridge. Premiala has lined the inside of this bag with a thick layer of insulating foil to maintain a safe temperature for much longer than uninsulated bags.
You want a bag that’s going to last, so don’t put up with one of those cheap wound nylon zippers! The Premiala bag uses a heavy duty acrylic zipper with individually injected molded teeth, fused directly onto the tape of the zipper. The resins to used to manufacture the molded plastic chain are incredibly strong. Wound nylon zippers, on the other hand, have the nylon line bent around into shape, meaning the plastic is stressed at every bend. This is why cheaper wound nylon zippers get jammed.
We also use a metal zipper body for maximum strength, and a convenient zipper pull-tag for easy opening.
Move with class – the outer skin of the Premiala Lunch Bag is crafted from 3.5mm Neoprene in a sleek black finish, making it a stylish accessory for men, women and children alike. Men will feel quite at home transporting lunch in this bag, while ladies will look classy and feminine toting this around. And the kids of course will fit right in with this easy-to-use product!
Most manufacturers boast the external dimensions when it’s folded up (ours are over 12in wide x 9in tall x 6in wide) – but what you really want to know is how much room there is inside, because when you fold out the bag it gets shorter and wider! Depending how far you unfold it, the usable internal space is approximately:
- 8in long, 4in wide, 7in high, or
- 7in long, 6in wide, 7in high
Amazon offer a 30 day guarantee on all products sold through their sales platform. If you have a warranty claim within 30 days of purchase please contact Amazon. Beyond this period, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you with any warranty claims.